in no specific order:
1. last night jade and i went out to amnesia and saw a free comedy show. parts of it were actually hilarious, though that was assisted, i am sure, by the huge glasses of wine we drank in the hour between when we thought the show would start and when it did actually start. consequently: a mild headache.
2. but i found some kambucha at a place on 24th street and i am drinking it and it is so weirdly delicious.
3. i got a haircut this morning. i told her to make the bangs shorter. i don’t mind the bangs hella short because they will grow, they will grow a lot. so i don’t mind looking like a toddler for the moment. i do kind of mind the 30 minutes of blow drying and brushing. pretty sure that those salmon don’t need to die so i can look like a princess for an few hours before yoga.
4. i am STILL suffering the effects of garlic overdose that came to a head last sunday. maybe monday. monday in yoga i realized that garlic juice was oozing out of my pours. i love garlic. the closer to raw the more i love it. and i was eating it with everything. so now i am on a garlic-free diet. i broke out with like serious, huge garlic zits. i wish i was british so i could say “spots” which sounds so much nicer. not just on my face. i am not going to go into the gross details but GARLIC IS STILL ERUPTING OUT OF MY SKIN. so i need to stop for awhile. clearly, this has happened before.
5. now i have to clean up. move the bike from the living room. wash the dishes. find new foods to eat. it’s all happening. my joints hurt for some reason. maybe i should get fish oil. til tomorrow. the end.