Holy shit it’s June. The middle of June. What the hell have I been up to? That, my friends, is a good question. It’s almost my bed time and my hair is wet (unrelated) but here’s a short highlight reel:
1. I got a JOB. Doing social media for POWELL’S. I know, it’s amazing and I am the luckiest girl alive.
2. I get to ride my bike to work almost everyday which a dream.
3. I’m doing this whack Whole30 thing with Pete because we always do weird shit. For 15 days I’ve been not having sugar, starch, grains, dairy, alcohol, basically anything good. I haven’t turned into a unicorn yet but I also haven’t died. At some point, I’ll write about it.
4. The Tusk.
5. Last weekend I went camping alone and it was fun for one and a half days until it became bleak, especially without a glass of wine or an ice cream cone, so I drove home through the mountains in the dark.
6. It’s summer. My first real summer in 8 years. I can barely stand it.
7. I think I’m going to start really actually writing again. But I can’t make any promises so DON’T PRESSURE ME OKAY?